Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The End of You

Document created Tuesday, ‎July ‎19, ‎2011, ‏‎1:18:41 PM

---------------------


I hate you.  I will kill you.  I will rip your soul from your body, I will leave your organs to burn under the thankless sun.  I will torture you, eat you alive, chew you up and spit you out.  I will wipe you from the face of the planet.  There won’t be a trace of you left.

I hate you for what you have done.  I hate you for what you have made me.  I hate you for the shining nights and the shadowy days, alone.  I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.  Why did you do this to me?  Why did you create me?  Why did you make me the way I am?  I hate you.

But I love you.  I love everything about you.  From the clothes you wear to the cereal you eat, I love you.  The way you tie your shoes, brush your teeth, dot your i’s and cross your t’s.  I love you, I love you, I love you.  You will never understand how much I love you, how I would give everything for you, how I would die to keep you here…

I love you more than anything in the world.  All I want is to see you happy, to see you flourish, to see you live out your days in bliss…

But even that will not stop me from destroying you, piece by piece.  I will rip the love from my body, hide it away, murder you, my love.  I will tie you to the wall, cut you into pieces, kiss your sweet lips once more, bite them, tear them from your face.  This day I carry no love with me, only the hatred for what you have done.  My brother, sister, lover, parent.  My enemy, rival, demon, slaver.

You will not live to see the morrow.

Finished, covered in blood, sweat, dirt, tears, filth--most of it yours--I will go to the secret place, I will find my love.  I will rip open my soul, allow it to breathe back into me.  I will swallow it up--swallow you up, my darling, and you will be within me.  You will break my heart--I will break my heart.  I will tear it apart, bit by bit, as I did your love, my love, your flesh and bone.  There will be nothing left, and I shall wander this earth, alone, heartless, bloody, filthy, smothered in grief, despair…

But that shall pass.  Love, grief, regret… 

They shall all pass.  My heart will shrivel, it will decay, it will be blown away like dust in the wind.

I will walk on.

I will walk on, to the ends of the Earth, to the ends of you, dearest, hate beating in my chest.  I will murder just as I walk--one foot after the other, trodding upon the despairing, the loving, the grieving.  None shall surface in my wake.

To the end of the Earth.

To the end of you, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment